A blog can become a helpful tool for expressing your thoughts or drawing readers’ attention to important topics, share information that may come in handy to many people and use it as an advertisement platform for your company and brand.
Yes, blog is really helpful in many spheres, though if you believe that simple writing of the blog post is enough for blog success, you are completely wrong. Still, with help of some useful tools and tips you will be able to make your blog the most successful in the blogosphere.
How to Start a Successful Blog
- Pando is a perfect service for minimizing the load time for large media files. It will be especially helpful in case if blog that you have has many large sized files. Remember, that today the speed of page uploading is one of the most crucial points of the blog success.
- W3C Link Checker makes sure that all links of your blog are live and accessible. This tool will scan your site for broken links on schedule – that will save you a lot of time and nerves.
- CloudFlare is a security tool that protects your blog from hackers’ attacks, spammers and web bots. That tool will be especially useful for those bloggers who use big platforms like WordPress (https://www.netbet.org/blog/) as these blogs can be easily hacked.
- PunchTab proposes a possibility to offer a reward for your visitors – your visitors receive a code that enables them to sign up for your reward system – and each time your loyal visitors return, read your blog and leave comments, they receive something for free.
- Watermark Tool helps to put a watermark of the images posted on your blog so no one can use it in future.
- MicroPoll helps you to place a poll on your blog in order to make it more interactive. Usually polls require a lot of efforts from developer and if you are not the one, MicroPoll will help you to avoid that waste of time and strength.
- Fast Blog Finder helps to find relevant and popular blogs where you can leave comments and link to your blog – that is great for CEO of your blog. Also this tool makes statistical reports about your blog’s popularity.