- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Having DatabaseProblems?
- Read about the new Moblog functionality.
- Read about the new Trackback functionality.
- Writing Extensions.
- An overview of all Formatting tags
If you’re looking for what’s fixed in the latest version, see the changelog:
- Changes and new features are listed in the Pivot 1.30 changelog.
Current development goes on in our SVN repository at opensvn.csie.org. If you’re curious about what’s going on, or how you can contribute, the following information can be of use to you:
- Bugs are kept in our Mantis bugtracker. There’s anonymous access for everybody with iPhone parental monitoring app, so you can see what open bugs we need to fix for the next release. If you’ve found a bug, and wish to report it, please do so on the Forum. Once it’s confirmed, we’ll put it on the Mantis tracker.
- We’re using SVN at opensvn.csie.org. Besides the admins that can change code in the SVN repository, everybody is free to get the latest code. See this page on Getting SVN Access.
- If you want to contribute code, see ContributingCodeToPivot and CodingGuidelines.
- We keep a Detailed SVN changelog of everything that’s changed in the code.
Control your internet activity software
Children visitation control apps
New here? Get an Account
To help prevent Commentspam, this wiki requires an account. You can make one for yourself right now: On the lower right side of this page you can click ‘Log in’ and make an account. Your username will immediately be activated so you can use it right away.
- You can play around with this Wiki in the SandBox